Description of job position
- Providing after-sale services for sold products.
- Mounting and plugging products at the customers’ premises.
- Identifying the causes of defects in products.
- Assessing the eligibility of claims.
- Ordering non-functional or damaged parts from manufacturers.
- Issuing assembly letters to customers.
- Receiving and disbursing cash for performed repairs.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Service Technician - Production in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
700 - 1,031 EUR
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
923 - 2,004 EUR
986 - 1,947 EUR
Water Management Engineer
Water Management, Forestry, Environment
1,019 - 1,747 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,584 - 10,283 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used