Description of job position
- Managing, coordinating, motivating and evaluating the security service personnel.
- Planning of weekly shifts.
- Training new employees.
- Finding and proposing trainings and courses for subordinate staff.
- Supervising the security service personnel by means of a chip electronic control system, video recording, etc.
- Checking the attendance of subordinate employees.
- Participating in the selection and dismissal of employees.
- Resolving exceptional situations in the workplace.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Security Service Manager - Management in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
754 - 1,075 USD
Medicine & Social Care
1,259 - 2,915 USD
Security Service Manager
1,042 - 3,251 USD
Construction & Real Estate
1,389 - 2,813 USD
Chief Executive Officer
2,870 - 10,993 USD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used