Description of job position
- Management and organisation of the production process within the assigned shift.
- Responsibility for the assignment of tasks, achievement of daily production target and improvement of the quality and quantity of products.
- Leadership, motivation and evaluation of the performance of subordinate staff.
- Checking compliance with technological processes, security, fire and sanitary regulations.
- Responsibility for the training of new employees.
- Solving of problem situations, adoption and implementation of corrective measures to eliminate them.
- Checking and recording attendance.
- Management of operational documentation.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Production Supervisor - Management in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
623 - 831 EUR
1,172 - 2,371 EUR
1,084 - 2,348 EUR
Electrical & Power Engineering
1,134 - 2,341 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,227 - 9,718 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used