Description of job position
- Responsibility for the content and the visual aspect of newspapers, magazines, websites and other periodicals.
- Responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of the information published.
- Managing the editorial team and editorial board.
- Approving ideas and suggestions of subordinates.
- Writing leading articles (editorials), columns, etc.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Editor-In-Chief - Management in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
623 - 924 EUR
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
893 - 2,901 EUR
819 - 3,389 EUR
Sales Office Manager
1,060 - 3,094 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,183 - 10,353 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used