Description of job position
- Recording and processing documents from insurance payers in the company’s information system.
- Identifying insurance payments for public health insurance.
- Performing internal controls of the fulfilment of insurance payers’ obligations in the information system.
- Preparing documents for the return of erroneous insurance payments and overpayments.
- Preparing documents for the recovery of insurance claims.
- Issuing certificates and repayment schedules for insurance payers.
- Communicating with insurance payers when dealing with problems with reporting and insurance payments.
Position Premium Collection Clerk - Insurance in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
580 - 874 EUR
Medicine & Social Care
717 - 1,354 EUR
Premium Collection Clerk
659 - 1,507 EUR
710 - 1,445 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,202 - 11,680 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used