Description of job position
- Performing economic activities under the guidance of a certified tax consultant.
- Preparing tax opinions in the Slovak and/or a foreign language.
- Calculating the income tax of natural and legal persons.
- Preparing tax returns for the income tax of natural and legal persons, VAT, property tax, car tax and excise duty.
- Registering taxpayers at the relevant tax authorities.
- Communicating with the clients of the company and representatives of the tax administration.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Assistant to a Tax Advisor - Economy, Finance, Accountancy in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
700 - 1,027 EUR
Social media specialist
Marketing, Advertising, PR
1,052 - 1,938 EUR
Assistant to a Tax Advisor
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
1,189 - 1,916 EUR
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
932 - 2,095 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,552 - 11,247 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used