Description of job position
- Administering simple and/or double-entry accounting for the company.
- Securing the proper and timely accounting of all issued invoices.
- Proper recording of all entrusted accounting records.
- Completing monthly, quarterly, and annual closings.
- Completing tax declarations.
- Preparing statements for the Statistical Office of the Slovak Republic.
- Communicating with auditors, tax authorities, and other institutions.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Accountant - Economy, Finance, Accountancy in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
700 - 1,027 EUR
Chief Receptionist Officer
910 - 1,866 EUR
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
988 - 1,808 EUR
950 - 1,866 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,552 - 11,247 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used