Description of job position
- Purchase, keeping and sale of securities, commodities and foreign currencies in the currency of the clients and/or on the account of the bank.
- Monitoring and verifying prices of the financial tools at the security exchange.
- Following and analyzing the development on financial markets.
- Exchanging information with colleagues and clients.
- Preparing financial reports.
Position Dealer/Trader - Banking in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
623 - 904 EUR
1,433 - 3,159 EUR
1,030 - 4,003 EUR
Public Administration, Self-governance
1,437 - 3,448 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,235 - 11,345 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used