Description of job position
- Cleaning of rooms, hallways, and common areas.
- Regular vacuuming and dusting.
- Making the beds and adjusting the sheeting.
- Changing used bed linen and towels.
- Cleaning bathrooms and toilets and refilling missing toiletries.
- Emptying dustbins and changing used ashtrays.
- Replenishing the contents of room mini-bars and refrigerators.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Chambermaid - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
623 - 853 EUR
623 - 1,073 EUR
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
623 - 1,020 EUR
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
623 - 1,179 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
1,993 - 9,147 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used